03 Jun 47 Eastern Avenue Dover Heights NSW 2030
SOLD — Comfortable coastal family lifestyle
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2 Parking Spaces: 2
Capturing magnificent ocean views from an elevated north east facing position, this inviting semi is perfectly designed for the comfortable coastal family lifestyle. The home showcases generous light filled interiors that flow effortlessly to a private court garden, as well as a sunlit entertainment deck. It is set on a secluded cliffside cul-de-sac, moments to coastal walks, village shops, Watsons Bay and Rose Bay.
– Open plan living/dining with polished timber floors and high ceilings
– Level access through to the paved court-garden, lush leafy surrounds, drip irrigation
– Kitchen includes pantry, timber cabinetry, and quality built-in appliances
– 3 bedrooms with built-ins and sparkling water views + study/4th bedroom
– Master bedroom with large built-ins and sun washed water view terrace
– Two flawlessly presented and neatly tiled bathrooms, main with bathtub
– Reverse cycle air conditioning, gas hot water
– Streamlined custom joinery arched French doors and plantation shutters
– Lock-up garage, carport, ample storage space and skylights throughout
– Close to Bondi Beach, Vaucluse/Rose Bay shopping villages, Kincoppal, Kambala High schools and local public schools.
Inspection Times & Contact